• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 12, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: How to do Yoga for Complete Beginners Part 1 - Dear all, join me on this yoga beginners series, if you are looking to start yoga from the very beginning, here is where to start with Yoga for complete beginners :)

    Beginner Fitness: How to do Yoga for Complete Beginners Part 1 - Dear all, join me on this yoga beginners series, if you are looking to start yoga from the very beginning, here is where to start with Yoga for complete beginners :)


    How to do Yoga for Complete Beginners Part 1 - Dear all, join me on this yoga beginners series, if you are looking to start yoga from the very beginning, here is where to start with Yoga for complete beginners :)

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 06:56 PM PDT

    Weight set/ Dumbbell recommendation set for quarantine beginner

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 02:59 PM PDT

    Rookie here I'm looking to get a weight set so I can work out at home and I was wondering if you guys have any recommendations. 21M and I've been looking on places like amazon to find anything but I don't know which brands or ones are good. any recommendation is greatly appreciated! I hope you guys stay safe out there!

    submitted by /u/antrax_ramer
    [link] [comments]

    Are You Focusing Enough on Mobility in Workouts?

    Posted: 12 Aug 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    Hi All - this is an article I wrote that I think could benefit everyone here. Thanks

    Here is a link if interested in trying a few easy mobility tests on yourself.

    submitted by /u/michaeljefit
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment