• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 23, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: Daily Simple Questions Thread - August 23, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: Daily Simple Questions Thread - August 23, 2020


    Daily Simple Questions Thread - August 23, 2020

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 03:04 AM PDT

    Welcome to the /r/Fitness Daily Simple Questions Thread - Our daily thread to ask about all things fitness. Post your questions here related to your diet and nutrition or your training routine and exercises. Anyone can post a question and the community as a whole is invited and encouraged to provide an answer.

    As always, be sure to read the wiki first. Like, all of it.

    Also, there's a handy-dandy search bar to your right, and if you didn't know, you can also use Google to search fittit by using the limiter "site:reddit.com/r/fitness" after your search topic.

    Other good resources to search are Exrx.net for exercise-related topics and Examine.com for nutrition and supplement science.

    Be aware that the more relevant information you add, the more relevant the answers you receive will be. And if you are posting about your routine, please make sure you follow the guidelines.

    (Please note: This is not a place for general small talk or chit-chat. Also, the community decided long ago that we keep jokes, trolling, and memes outside of the Daily Q&A threads. Please use the downvote / report button when necessary.)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I really need some advice

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 02:19 AM PDT

    Hi everyone, so i have been overweight my whole life im now 23 and i just want to change everything. I'm getting to eat healthy but to me honest, I'm finding it hard. I would love to get some advice on just dropping weight.

    Ideally i would love a workout plan if anyone has one

    I really just want to drop my weight

    submitted by /u/Who_is_Fontaine
    [link] [comments]

    Victory Sunday

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 03:04 AM PDT

    Welcome to the Victory Sunday Thread

    It is Sunday, 6:00 am here in the eastern half of Hyder, Alaska. It's time to ask yourself: What was the one, best thing you did on behalf of your fitness this week? What was your Fitness Victory?

    We want to hear about it!

    So let's hear your fitness Victory this week! Don't forget to upvote your favorite Victories!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    is this fine?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 03:10 AM PDT

    I am a 15 year old boy and I eat around 1500 to 1700 calories a day. I get anywhere between 10 and 15k steps a day and was just wondering if this is healthy. I don't starve myself and only eat when I'm hungry. I'm 170cm and 67kg btw

    submitted by /u/PopTheRealGod
    [link] [comments]

    Can body recomposition make you LEAN? Or just make you lose some fat

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 04:06 AM PDT

    I'm doing intermitted fasting and exercising 6 days a week for muscle growth, I'm going through a body recomposition(i'm a beginner), I can see my strenght increasing and getting a bit more defined, though i'm not losing nor gaining weight(6'00'' - 120pounds)(183cm - 82kg).

    I want to get lean, but I'm afraid that body recomposition will only just make me lose some fat, but not enough.

    submitted by /u/Acqualiquida
    [link] [comments]

    How can i work around wiered shoulder joins?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 02:48 AM PDT

    So i have this thing were if if i do side raises the joins do a wired noise's wehn going above 75° ,it doesn't hurt it just feels wrong.i do shoulder presses pretty often but i wanna focus the deltoids more. Anybody have some useful info?ty.

    submitted by /u/archpriest-mega-chad
    [link] [comments]

    Help me reorganize my training routine before school starts.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 01:12 AM PDT

    At first I want to say that Im pretty begginer I started my training 1 month ago. I was doing 10-15 minutes of exercises focused on stomach fat. Week ago I added 10 minutes of chest exercises and quater of dumbbell workout in the afternoon. In the september I am going back to school and I will only have time in the evening for exercises. How should I reorganize my training to be able to made all this exercises?

    submitted by /u/NigaDestroyMyButhole
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment