• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 13, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: 35 Min Full Body Home HIIT Workout

    Beginner Fitness: 35 Min Full Body Home HIIT Workout


    35 Min Full Body Home HIIT Workout

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    How can I start building muscle?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 02:18 AM PDT

    F(17) I'm not necessarily new to working out I just haven't been sticking to it (I was doing kickboxing exercise classes before the pandemic) and not having the stress of school loom over my shoulder has made the last 6 months consist of sleep and studying lol. I'm 5'3 and 124 lb (unintentionally losing weight too and a bit tone) and I want to build muscle in the mean time. Do you recommend any work out plans and are there any that involve little to no equipment (I definitely don't mind buying any, just saying that I've only got a couple of 8 pound weights and leg weights)? Is there a diet I should follow? Is there a multi use piece of equipment I could buy for different workouts?

    submitted by /u/bigolroach
    [link] [comments]

    20KG enough to gain significant muscle in a month?

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 01:46 AM PDT

    I'm about 100kg (220 lbs), 182cm (6ft tall), trying to lose weight, gain muscle.

    I'm wondering if 20kg is a sufficient weight for dumbbells (no gyms atm cause covid) and if i'd be able to see a noticeable difference in say, 30 days doing 100 reps a day (20x5)

    Thanks for any advice!

    submitted by /u/sirkaiwade
    [link] [comments]

    UN should designate a week every year dedicated to a mandatory sleep for each human of 10-14 H or more!

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 03:53 AM PDT

    Sleep is highly underrated. All sins of modern lifestyle are redeemed during REM sleep sessions. There are tons of benefits proven scientifically of a restful sleep for mind body and soul.

    But modern society has labelled sleep as an counterproductive stuff which is looked down.

    IMO UN should designate a week dedicated to mandatory sleep of 10-14 H by all humans.

    This will help humans get rid of many ills. Reset and realign.

    submitted by /u/redsam18
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment