• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 13, 2020

    Beginner Fitness: Wrist pain in pushups

    Beginner Fitness: Wrist pain in pushups


    Wrist pain in pushups

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 07:15 AM PDT

    I really want to work on pressups but I can't seem to manage the form required without hurting my wrists. My hands are shoulder width apart with my fingers splayed, and I've seen hundreds of videos on minimising wrist pain but none seem to work.

    As soon as i place my palms flat on the ground I lose a lot of strength and my right wrist (I am right handed) begins to really feel the weight. If i raise my palms and put the weight on the base of my fingers it feels a lot better and I can manage a few pressups but naturally that translates into some finger pain.

    I'm worried about hurting my hands or wrists if I can't get the correct form, any advice?

    submitted by /u/Mediocre_Hentai
    [link] [comments]

    weight loss help

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 05:24 PM PDT

    hi guys i'm 24 ur old mom and i'd like to lose some weight after both children i definitely want to get back to where i was or at least close. i'm not really sure where to start. any advice or suggestions would be appreciated!!

    submitted by /u/arle1216
    [link] [comments]

    Getting started

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 04:15 AM PDT

    Hey everyone,

    I'm a 33M with a wife and two kids, plus twins on the way. I used to run cross country in high school and was able to do the required fitness tests for the Navy when I was enlisted. When my wife and I got married 9years ago I was around 150 lbs. Now, I have noticed that I have gained about 25-30 lbs (which isn't a bad thing, except none of it muscle) and I just don't feel happy about it or like my old self.

    It probably doesn't help that work has slowed down a lot, so I end up seemingly eating more just to stay occupied.

    I have tried several times in the past hoping to try out for ANW, but that only lasts about a week before I fall into my old habits.

    What would be the best way to get into a fitness routine and stick with it?

    submitted by /u/mmcalv
    [link] [comments]

    How would you go about making a holocaust victim to have muscles?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 07:25 AM PDT

    My arms are toothpicks and I am.very skinny due to only eating once every 2 days due to depression and night shift making me have such low energy that even a fried egg is an impossible task to achieve. I poop once or twice a week.

    I dknt want toothpick arms anymore. Help me


    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment